Café Assistant, San Martin, Peru, South America
We are looking for a volunteer to join us as a Café assistant in Peru, to help run our small Café at the weekends. You will be serving super-foods, smoothies and coffee using local products.
Café Assistant in Peru - Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 25 hours a week, 2 days free
What’s included? Free accommodation & use of kitchen
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
We are looking for a mature volunteer who can work on their own initiative, who likes children and is creative. Cleanliness is very important to us, we do not want to have to clean up after you. We welcome friendly, kind and cheerful people. Spanish and English language is a plus.
- We are looking for a volunteer to help run our small café at the weekends, you will be serving superfood smoothies and coffee using local products. We need a volunteer to help get this idea off the ground. Opening times are Wednesday to Sunday 3pm - 8pm.
- You will also be visited by many village children if you would like to make art with the kids or teach them it would make the children of San Roque very happy.
- Teaching English to local tour guides would also be helpful.
Sleeping: Basic accommodation at the cafe, use of kitchen and shared toilet.
Linen & Laundry: Please bring your own linen, towels and sleeping bag. Laundry facilities are available locally.
Eating: Kitchen facilities are available in the café which you can use. You are responsible for your own eating and food costs.
Transport: On confirmation of stay, we can provide details on best way to reach us.
Amenities & Preferences
- 1 position available.
- We accept volunteers from both sexes.
- We prefer the volunteer to be 25+ years old.
- There is no internet access, but you will find locally.
- We are part of an Eco Artist community called 'Sachaqa Centro De Arte’ – see www.sachaqacentrodearte2.com. Read the comments of the artists on the website to get an idea how special and unique a place is San Roque.
We need a volunteer to join us and help get our small café idea off the ground. Free accommodation included.
Our centre provides tourists and locals with information, healthy options, alternative medicines, cultural exchanges and we sell local goods.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 15 days
Minimum Stay 4 weeks +
Positions Available 1
Available DatesAsk us