Canadian Rockies Volunteering, Alberta, Canada
As part of our Canadian Rockies Volunteering placement, you will help with the day-to-day running of a small ecotourism facility located along the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies (near Jasper, Alberta), including guiding our interpretive day hikes and daily chores (meal preparation, cleaning, maintenance). Volunteers share a rustic loft, and food is included with the program.
Canadian Rockies Volunteering Quick Facts
What’s included? Accommodation & all meals included free
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money, internal transportation & travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
As a volunteer you will help with the following:
- The day-to-day running of a small ecotourism facility.
- Guiding our interpretive day hikes.
- Daily house & lodge chores (meal preparation, cleaning, maintenance).
Hours & Roster
- We don’t have set hours, we would like you to be flexible.
- 1 month stay.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Sleeping: As a volunteers, you will stay for free and share a rustic loft.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Laundry facilities included also.
Eating: All meal are included free.
Transport: We are located along the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies (near Jasper, Alberta). On confirmation of stay, we can tell you the best way to reach us.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 1 volunteer helper.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- No age preferences, as long as over 18.
- Unique experience: As a volunteer, you will immerse yourself in our small, relatively remote ecotourism operation. As our special guest, you will have the unique opportunity to experience the lifestyle inherent with hosting like-minded travellers in a mountain wilderness setting.
Laura & Chris
Need an escape from the constant noise, demands and distractions of civilization? If so, then our volunteer program may be just right for you. Looking for a truly behind-the-scenes experience? Ever wondered what life would be like living off-grid in a mountain wilderness setting and hosting like-minded travellers?Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 1 month +
Available DatesMid Dec 2016