Documentary Film Maker, Cameroon, Africa
Join us as a volunteer Documentary Film Maker in Cameroon. We are a Cameroon based educative and research body with a mission to enhance community health, agriculture and environmental protection. We need a savvy handed videographer with digital marketing know how to promote our project.
Documentary Film Maker - Quick Checks
Hours & roster: 30 hours a week, weekends free
What’s included? Free accommodation & all meals with host family
What’s Not Included? Flights, travel insurance, visa & pocket money
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
As a volunteer, you will be expected to produce and promote short video documentaries that can be uploaded online and shared with our project partners. Tasks will include the following:
- Produce short compelling video content.
- Visit project sites. Plan, produce & film video content about the projects.
- Create U-tube channel.
- Market U-tube content online.
- Market U-tube content to offline partners and wider community.
Hours & Roster
- 30 hours a week. We will draw up an activity plan together upon arrival in Cameroon.
Sleeping: As a volunteer, you will live for free in a family house where you will have your own room with keys. Kitchen, living room and bathroom are shared.
Linen & Laundry: Please bring own sleeping bag and towels. Laundry facilities available.
Eating: Volunteer will live with a host family and receive 3 free meals a day, which will be prepared by the host family.
Transport: You will need to make your own way to us. We are based in Bamenda which is the North West Region of Cameroon. We can provide more details on confirmation of stay. Before arriving in Cameroon, you will need to contact the Cameroonian embassy in your home country to obtain a visa.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate up to 2 volunteer at any one time.
- Any volunteers from any country with no barriers to age, sex or colour.
- 18 + age preference.
- Wildlife of Cameroon: To preserve its wildlife, Cameroon has more than 20 protected reserves comprising national parks, zoos, forest reserves and sanctuaries.
Keghah R Nuah
We are a Cameroon based educative and research body. We need a savvy handed videographer with digital marketing know how to help us.
We are called CAEPA (Community Agriculture and Environmental Protection Association) Cameroon and we work with schools, environmental clubs and farming groups. Our activities are geared towards assisting those groups to adapt and mitigate climate change.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 15 days
Minimum Stay 3 months +
Positions Available 2