Eco Village Volunteering, Dominican Republic
Join our Eco Village Volunteering placement in Dominican Republic. You have a choice of activities to help with which you can schedule to complete at your own rhythm.
Eco Village Volunteering - Quick Facts
Hours & Roster: 20 + hours a week, we’re flexible
What's the cost? USD $100 per month for services (covers electricity, gas for cooking/hot shower, water fees, maintenance of common areas & grounds, city fees for garbage pick up and security)
What’s included? Free accommodation & free Wi-Fi
What’s Not Included? Flights, meals, visa, pocket money, internal transportation & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
We ask for 4 hours help per a day, with some of the following tasks.
- Maintaining the grounds of our Eco Village including helping in the garden and surrounding plantations.
- Marketing and promoting our guest apartments both on line and offline.
- Cleaning, painting and maintaining the guest apartments.
- Meeting and greeting guests.
- Getting involved with the local community and helping with their projects.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for 4 hours help per a day. We are flexible with days off.
- Preferably 2 weeks +.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, the dates you would be available (see above calendar).
Sleeping: We provide you with free rustic accommodation.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Laundry facilities included also.
Eating: All meals are your own cost and responsibility. We provide an equipped kitchen with fridge and stove.
Transport: On agreement and confirmation of stay, we can provide you with all details on how to best get to us. We will help you every step of the way. We can arrange bus or airport pick up at lower price than a taxi for you, if needed.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 2 volunteer helper.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free guidance and information about the country and in the local community.
- Discount on some excursions made by locals. Bus or airport pick up at lower price than a taxi and first trip to the city for groceries and orientation included free.
- Learn Spanish: We provide a safe and a great tropical experience in a typical Dominican Village with the option of learning Spanish and getting involved in the local community.
We need help in maintaining the grounds of our Eco Village and our guest apartments including help with marketing.
In exchange, you will receive free accommodation, free Wi-Fi and experience life in a typical Dominican village with the option to learn Spanish and get involved in the local community.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 2 weeks +
Positions Available 2
Available DatesAsk us