Go Volunteering in Ghana, Africa
Volunteer in Ghana with us and choose from a number of different placements. Projects on offer include teaching, orphanage care, health care, building & construction.
Go Volunteering in Ghana - Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 15 hours a week, weekends free
What’s the Cost? We ask for a donation of USD $7 per a day. You can pay this fee on arrival (Aprox. 70% of this fee goes towards accommodation and food and 30% goes to support of our project activities)
What’s Not Included? Visa(We can provide an invitation letter), flights, internal transportation & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
We have the following volunteering opportunities available, you can choose which placement type that suits you best.
- Teaching swimming (along the Volta Lake) with school children.
- Teaching in an orphanage and charity run schools.
- Helping on a local farm.
- Helping to promote rural handicraft like wood carving and bead making.
- Promoting tourism especially new tourist sites.
- Building classrooms and painting.
- Helping at the community health centre and hospital.
- Coaching football and sports
Hours & Roster
- 15 hours a week, weekends are free.
- Preferably 2 weeks +.
Sleeping: Accommodation is in our volunteer hostel. Special sleeping arrangements for couple can be requested. We have toilets and bath facilities. Accommodation and meals included as part of fee. We ask for a donation of US$50 per a week(7days). You can pay this fee on arrival. Aprox. 70% of this fee goes towards accommodation and food and 30% goes to support of the project activities.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Laundry facilities included also.
Eating: We have great cooks in the volunteer house who prepare local and continental dishes. We also cater for vegetarian needs.
Transport: On the first day you arrival, our team will be at the Accra airport to pick you up.
Amenities & Preferences
- Anybody 18 years or over is welcome to participate.
- Groups and individuals are catered for as we have a very large volunteer house.
- Both sexes, couples and families welcome.
- You will need Basic English language to communicate and a willingness to help out.
- We accept all nationals, cultures and personalities.
- Explore Ghana: As a volunteer you get the opportunity to explore Ghana's best natural tourist sites, national parks & cultural heritage.
- Local attractions: to include visiting local palaces and experience a free safari.
Enjoy a volunteer stay in Ghana with us.
As a volunteer, you can choose from a number of different placements and we are happy to discuss. Contact me with your wishes!Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 2 Weeks +
Positions Available 10
Available DatesAsk me