Hostel Volunteer Work Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
If you are a happy travelling person and enjoy the sun, nightlife and the beach then come volunteer with us at our backpackers Hostel in Tel Aviv - the city that does not sleep.
Hostel Volunteer Work Tel Aviv - Quick checks
Hours & Roster: 20 hours a week
What’s included? Free bed in shared dorm & free Wi-Fi
What’s Not Included? Flights, internal transport, travel health insurance and visa
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
- Welcoming and checking guests in and out.
- Reception duties - answering phone, email enquiries and reservation management.
- Housekeeping - dish washing, room and toilet cleaning.
- General maintenance of building and grounds.
Hours & Roster
- 20 hours a week.
- Minimum stay length 2 weeks+.
- Message chat before agreeing stay.
Sleeping: You will stay in a shared dorm within the hostel. There is a shared bathroom. You will have full access to the hostel and are free to come and go as you choose.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Onsite laundry facilities also.
Eating: You have full access to the hostel kitchen facilities where you can prepare your own meals. There are shops and supermarkets close by.
Transport: A taxi ride from the Ben Gurion Airport to any location in central Tel Aviv should cost around 130 shekels (About 33 U.S.D or 25 Euro), maybe 10-20 shekel more if it is during night time. It is sometimes possible for us to have a pickup service from or too the airport for 120 shekels and 130 at night, however you must arrange it with us first. You can always call me directly to my cell phone if you get problems getting here
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate up to 2 helpers at any one time.
- You must be over 18.
- Male and female helpers accepted.
- Single travellers or two friends welcomed.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Hospitality skills: You will gain first hand hospitality experience in the workings and running of a backpacker hostel.
- You can surf, swim, tan, party, drink local beers and visit our colourful markets and taste amazing food like Falafel, Hummus, Shakshuka and Sabich.
Rafi Eran Skira
If you love and want to meet amazing people and help us make our place better. We would love to have you volunteer with us for a short while. Contact us for more details.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 2 weeks +
Positions Available 2
Available DatesAsk us