Hostel Work Exchange Chile, Santiago, Chile
Work as a volunteer in our backpacker hostel in Santiago, Chile in exchange for accommodation. We require volunteer help with all the day to day tasks in our backpacker hostel. In exchange, you will be lodging free in our beautiful hostel.
Hostel Work Exchange Chile - Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 20 hours a week
What’s included? Shared dorm & shower facilities
What’s Not included? Flights, Internal transport, meals, insurance and pocket money
Selection process: Message us, CV/Resume & telephone chat
- Welcoming and checking guests in and out.
- Reception duties - answering phone, email enquiries and reservation management.
- Housekeeping - dish washing, room and toilet cleaning.
- General maintenance of building and grounds.
- Entertaining guests.
Hours & Roster
- 20 hours a week.
- Minimum stay length 2 weeks+.
- Message us, CV/Resume & telephone chat.
- Contact us now.
Sleeping: Volunteers receive free accommodation in the hostel. The place is very clean and contains all the modern cons including a fully equipped common kitchen.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Onsite laundry facilities also.
Eating: All meals are the volunteers own responsibility and cost. You’re welcome to use the hostel kitchen to cook.
Transport: We are 35 minutes from the international Airport, the local bus “Centropuerto” will take you to “Los Héroes” Metro station (Line 1). From there, walk 4 blocks away from the centre to Av. Brasil and turn right, 4 blocks up you will find our hostel La Casa Roja opposite the “Shell” petrol station.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 2 volunteers.
- You must be over 18.
- Male and female helpers accepted.
- Single travellers, couples or two friends welcomed.
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi and swim up bar.
- Lots of big, beautiful common areas.
- Huge bedrooms with high ceilings and big lockers.
- DVD player, DVD library and cable TV.
- Free Internet and WIFI.
- Giant fully-equipped kitchen for your use.
- Elegant dining room.
- Big garden.
- Interior gardens.
- Private bedrooms.
- Big bathrooms with 24 hour hot water.
- Storage room (short/long term).
- No curfew.
- 24 hour reception.
- Travel agency and tourist info.
- Laundry service.
- Massage service.
- Table tennis.
- Football table.
- Cricket net.
- BBQ facilities.
- Excellent sushi bar on site.
And The Atmosphere
We encourage people to socialize! We offer:
- BBQs every Friday night.
- Live music.
- Wine tasting.
- Theme parties.
- Exterior/interior movies.
Come work for us in exchange for accommodation in our popular backpacker’s hostel located in downtown Santiago. If you want to get to know Santiago - we are near bars, nightclubs, restaurants & universities.Sign up
Response Rate 0%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 2 weeks +
Positions Available 2
Available DatesAsk us