Hostel Work Exchange Tel-Aviv, Israel
Volunteer in Israel with us. We are a backpacker’s hostel in south Tel-Aviv, just between the old Jaffa and the Florentine artsy neighborhood. We have 16 rooms, half private half dorm, a big courtyard and roof top where we have the chill out and party area.
Hostel Work Exchange Tel-Aviv - Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week
What’s included? Free bed in shared dorm with breakfast & free Wi-Fi
What’s Not Included? Flights, Internal transport, travel insurance and pocket money
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
- Putting out breakfast.
- Laundry and hanging to dry on the roof.
- Watering plants.
- Tidying the place.
- Arranging the rooms.
- Keeping bathrooms & showers clean.
- Night shift reception slots are also available – it’s usually very quiet, checking people in, no money handling.
- We also have some volunteers doing reception - if they fit the role.
- There’s always maintenance, creative and construction work if you have the hand for it.
Hours & Roster
- 30 hours a week.
- Minimum stay length 2 weeks+.
- Message chat before agreeing stay.
Sleeping: You will stay for free in a shared dorm within the hostel. There is a shared bathroom. You will have full access to the hostel and are free to come and go as you choose.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Onsite laundry facilities also.
Eating: You have full access to the hostel kitchen facilities where you can prepare your own meals. There are shops and supermarkets close by. Breakfast is included for volunteers.
Transport: A taxi ride from the Ben Gurion Airport to any location in central Tel Aviv should cost around 130 shekels (About 33 U.S.D or 25 Euro), maybe 10-20 shekel more if it is during night time.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate up to 2 helpers at any one time.
- You must be over 18.
- Male and female helpers accepted.
- Single travellers, two friends & couples are welcomed.
- Free Wi-Fi.
I bark the orders and call the shots around our backpacker’s hostel in South Tel Aviv. Come volunteer in Israel and have some fun with us.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 2 weeks +
Positions Available 2
Available DatesAsk us