Intern or Volunteer in Indonesia, Sukabumi, West Java
As a volunteer or internee in Indonesia, you will help on projects that assist and support the building and development of education programs. We offer you the opportunity to gain experience in projects that make a positive contribution in schools, universities, companies and other host organisations.
Intern or Volunteer in Indonesia - Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week, weekends free
What’s included? Free accommodation and meals included
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, internal transportation & volunteering insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available. We will then, let you know next steps
We are looking for cheerful, outgoing and friendly people willing to help with the following tasks:
- Teaching on our teaching projects.
- Promoting intercultural understanding and international friendship through the project activities.
- Assisting the implementation of individual education programmes for students and help monitor their progress.
- Providing support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
- Supporting students with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and career options, including information about sources of more expert advice on specific questions.
Hours & Roster
- We estimate helping 30 hours a week. Weekends are free.
- Preferably 8 weeks +.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, the dates you would be available.
- Contact us.
Sleeping: We provided accommodation in either a boarding House or with a host family without charge.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Laundry facilities included also.
Eating: All meals included, 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Transport: We will meet and greet you, pick you up from Jakarta or Bandung airport and bring you to your accommodation.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate up to 4 persons at any one time.
- No gender preference.
- Single travelers or two friends are welcomed and accommodated.
- Conversational English is required.
- In country assistance provided by us (ALTRUIS Foundation Indonesia (AFI))
We are an Indonesia based non-profit who match young people from abroad with internships and volunteer programmes with local organisations in Sukabumi, West Java. Successful applicants receive in-country free accommodation & meals.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 8 Weeks +
Positions Available 4
Available DatesAsk us