Jerusalem Hostel Volunteer, Jerusalem, Israel
As a volunteer you will quickly become part of modern-day Jerusalem, and get a chance to travel and explore the rest of Israel and the West Bank on days off. We offer a volunteer/intern program for travelers who want to stay in Jerusalem for 6-9 weeks and experience the city as a local, while being part of an international place.
Jerusalem Hostel Volunteer in Israel – Quick Checks
Hours & roster: 30 hours/week
What’s included? We will provide free accommodation & breakfast
What’s NOT included? Flight to Israel, lunch / dinner, in-country travel, travel & medical insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
- Acting as a bridge between the guests and staff.
- Contributing to the social atmosphere of the hostel.
- Breakfast service.
- Planning and running evening social events.
- Assisting at the bar.
- Escorting guests to the starting point of the Old City tour.
Hours & Roster
- 5 times a week for 5-6 hours at a time.
- 6-9 week commitment.
- Email conversation and Skype call before agreeing stay.
Sleeping: The volunteers live in a shared 5 bed dorm room, occupied solely by hostel volunteers. It’s a mixed-sex dorm – guys and girls together. The room includes a shower and toilets, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a small fridge. Volunteers are also welcome to use the hostel facilities such as the communal kitchen, computer room, TV lounge, bar, and rooftop terrace.
Linen & Laundry: Bed linen and towels are provided. Self-service laundry facilities available on-site.
Eating: Breakfast is provided each day. Lunch and dinner are the volunteers own expense and responsibility. Full communal kitchen facilities available to use.
Transport: The Hostel is located in central Jerusalem and within walking distance of the Central Bus Station (15 minute walk), and the tram stops right outside.
Amenities & Preferences
- 5 volunteers at a time.
- Age 21-35.
- A 6-9 week commitment.
- Volunteers will work 5 times a week for 5-6 hours at a time.
- Good level of English.
- Experienced travellers who have stayed in several hostels before.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hostel.
- Communal kitchen, computer room, TV lounge, bar, and rooftop terrace.
- Discounted tours and bar beverages.
Ask me about volunteering with us, I will help you every step of the way.
Our hostel was opened in 2010 in order to provide quality accommodation for independent travellers in the Middle East.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 6 weeks+
Positions Available 5
Available DatesAsk us