Teach in Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Teach in Cambodia and share your English language and life skills with some of the most enthusiastic, deserving students in the world. You don’t need any experience, just a great attitude and a passion to share, laugh and make a difference.
Teach in Cambodia Quick Facts
Hours & Roster: 30-40 hours a week, weekends are free
What’s included? Accommodation & all meals
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money & insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
As a volunteer, you will share your English language and life skills with some of the most enthusiastic, deserving students in the world. We prefer our volunteers to have studied or be studying at University level or have previous experience in what they will be doing. You will receive full training before you begin. The role will include:
- Teaching English and training students in leadership and character skills (life skills).
- Assisting in managing the different departments in the centres.
- Opportunity for own initiative to run projects, organise activities and impact the community.
- Go on exciting trips and tours whilst you are with us.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for between 6-8 hours a day or 30-40 hours a week.
- Preferably 3 months +
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, the dates you would be available.
Sleeping: You will sleep in a basic dorm style room. You will share with other volunteers. There is a shared bathroom, no air conditioning and facilities are very basic but adequate.
Linen & Laundry: Linen is supplied. Please bring your own towels. Laundry service available locally.
Eating: Basic meals will be included. Please let us know in advance of any special dietary requirements. In our centre 3 meals per day are cooked and eaten communally.
Transport: Nearest airport is Phnom Penh International Airport. Please check the specific guidelines for the country you are visiting to be sure it is valid for your citizenship identity. We are more than happy to advise you as to which visa is best for you, although AHHA Education unfortunately cannot cover your visa costs.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 5 volunteers.
- Internet access available locally.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- We will accept and accommodate males, females, couples, families (please check with us) as volunteers.
- No age preferences, as long as over 18. We love to have from older volunteers too.
We accept people from all walks of life, young and old who are willing to make a difference in the lives of others.Come and join us.
AHHA Education is a non-political, non-religious & non-governmental organisation. We provide learning and social services beyond borders and without prejudice to underserved communities.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 3 months +
Positions Available 5
Available DatesAsk us