Tel Aviv Hostel Volunteering, Tel Aviv, Israel
We're looking for volunteers at Abraham Tel Aviv! We're searching for hard working, self-motivated, qualified, and flexible volunteers that can handle both high pressure and extreme fun! You'll stay at the hostel for free, get free tours and meet travelers from all over the world.
Tel Aviv Hostel Volunteering in Israel – Quick Checks
Hours & roster: 30 hours/week
What’s included? We will provide free accommodation & breakfast
What’s NOT included? Flight to Israel, lunch / dinner, in-country travel, travel & medical insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
- Acting as a bridge between the guests and staff. Contributing to the social atmosphere of the hostel. Breakfast service. Planning and running evening social events. Assisting at the bar. Escorting guests to the starting point of the Old City tour.
Hours & Roster
- 5 times a week for 5-6 hours at a time. 6-9 week commitment. Email conversation and Skype call before agreeing stay.
Sleeping: The volunteers live in a shared 6-8 bed dorm room, occupied solely by hostel volunteers. It’s a mixed-sex dorm – guys and girls together. The room includes a shower and toilets, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a small fridge. Volunteers are also welcome to use the hostel facilities such as the communal kitchen, computer room, TV lounge, bar, and rooftop terrace.
Linen & Laundry: Bed linen and towels are provided. Self-service laundry facilities available on-site.
Eating: Breakfast is provided each day. Lunch and dinner are the volunteers own expense and responsibility. Full communal kitchen facilities available to use.
Transport: The Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv is located at 21 Lavontin Street, in the beating heart of Tel Aviv, surrounded by many of the city’s hottest spots. Only 50 meters from the buzzing Rothschild Boulevard in the small neighbourhood known as Electric Garden (Gen HaHashmal). We’re within walking distance of the beach, Old Jaffa, the edgy Florentin neighbourhood, and the city’s main cultural attractions. We’re well located for public transportation, with some of the city’s handiest bus routes passing our door, and the Central Bus Station and HaHagana railway station within walking distance.
Successful Volunteers: tend to possess the following traits:
- Willingness to grow and learn.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly.
- Conversational or better English.
- A 2nd or 3rd language
Requirements for volunteers:
- Age 21-35.
- A 6-9 week commitment. During that time, volunteers will work 5 times a week for 5-6 hours at a time.
- Good level of English.
- Experienced travellers who have stayed in several hostels before.
Ask me about volunteering with us, I will help you every step of the way.
The Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv is located in the beating heart of Tel Aviv surrounded by many of the city's hottest spots.Sign up
Response Rate 100%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 6 weeks +
Positions Available 5
Available DatesAsk us