Volunteer Morocco Free, Ouarzazate City
As a volunteer in Morocco with us, you will participant and assist in our local based projects, helping at least 4 hours a day/5 days a week. Tasks will include recreational activities with kids, repainting classrooms/school facilities and public institutions.
Volunteer Morocco Free - Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 20-30 hours a week
What’s included? Free accommodation, all meals & airport pickup
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us. Please check calendar for program dates
- Teaching French or English ( Open till May 31st, 2017)
- Environment Club activities (Open till May 31st, 2017)
- AGCI 1: An international workcamp of activities with kids in Asma (Ouarzazate city). From July 13th to July 30th, 2017.
- AGCI 2: An international workcamp of painting in a school in Ouarzazate city. From July 13th to July 30th, 2017.
- AGCI 3: An international workcamp of activities with kids in a village. From August 2nd to August 19th, 2017.
- AGCI 4: An international workcamp of painting in a school in Ouarzazate city. From August 2nd to August 19th, 2017.
We are looking to hear from proactive and dynamic individuals who are open and willing to assist and help with the following tasks:
- Participating in recreational activities with kids.
- Organising game to plays.
- Organising & participating in sports.
- Leading day tours to the local city sites.
- Assisting in language classes.
- Painting and tidying school building and other public institutions.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for assistants 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us. Please check calendar for program dates.
Sleeping: You will sleep in a basic dorm style room. You will share with other volunteers. There is a shared bathroom.
Linen & Laundry: Linen is supplied. Please bring your own towels. Laundry service available locally.
Eating: Basic meals will be included. Please let us know in advance of any special dietary requirements.
Transport: We organise a pick-up of volunteers at the airport of Marrakesh on the first day of each program and help them with transportation to the projects which are held in Ouarzazate City, Morocco.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 20 volunteer helper.
- Internet access available locally.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- We will accept and accommodate males, females, couples, families (please check with us) as volunteers.
- No age preferences, as long as over 16. We love to have from older volunteers too.
Mustapha El Ghazi
We require international volunteers to assist us in our projects in Morocco. Volunteers receive free food and accommodation in exchange for their help.
The Association Generations for International Workcamps offers you a great opportunity to visit the south of Morocco in a productive and interesting way through the participation in the international workcamps.Sign up
Response Rate 50%
Response Time Within 10 days
Minimum Stay 2 weeks +
Positions Available 15
Available DatesSee Calendar