Work on a Farm, England, United Kingdom
In exchange for free caravan accommodation with all meals, we ask for 30 hours help a week around our farm. You must be willing to help with all areas of the farm business and be prepared to work outside. Past farming experience preferred.
Work on a Farm in England - Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week
What’s included? Free bed and full board
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
We ask volunteer to help with some of the following tasks:
- Animal husbandry and looking after the pigs.
- Preparing food and helping in our tea rooms and breakfast in the barn.
- Customer service and floor service in the tea rooms and barn.
- Helping outside in the garden and farm.
- Outdoor clearing, cleaning and maintenance jobs.
- Helping with the potato and cereal business.
- Cleaning the residential buildings and cooking.
- Helping with our other businesses which include event catering, caravan storage and venue hire.
Sleeping: Free accommodation in our onsite touring caravan.
Linen & Laundry: Please bring your own linen, towels and sleeping bag. Laundry facilities are available.
Eating: All meal included free.
Transport: On confirmation of stay, we can provide more details on the best way to reach us. Our farm is situated under a mile from the A379, in tranquil countryside between the pretty South Devon coastal town of Dawlish and the beautiful and dramatic Haldon Hills.
Amenities & Preferences
- 2 positions available.
- Couples and two friends welcome.
- Maybe families – Please check with us first about joining us as a family.
- We accept volunteers from both sexes.
- Age preference 18+.
- There is FREE internet access.
- About the nearest town: Dawlish is a delightful town characterised by both Victorian and Georgian architecture. The brook that runs through the gardens in the centre of the town is home to the renowned black swans and leads directly to the beach. The coastline in the area offers a number of beaches, including several at nearby Dawlish Warren, where an extensive nature reserve can also be enjoyed. A range of shops and tea rooms can be found at Dawlish along with rail and bus links.
Keith & Roz
Contact us now about joining us as a volunteer on our English farm.
We're a small family farm with rare breed pedigree Berkshire pigs. We grow potatoes, cereals and run an outside catering business.Sign up
Response Rate Pending
Response Time Pending
Minimum Stay Pending
Positions Available Pending
Available DatesNot currently available, listing awaiting update from host